Graduate Electrical Engineer - LON015O
- Perform power system, hazardous area classification, lightning protection, and grounding studies.
- Preparation of duty specifications and material requisitions for generators, transformers, switchgear, motor control centers, and other engineered equipment and review/approval of subsequent vendor documentation.
- Handling of code variances and technical deviations. Professionally responsible for all the calculations, drawings, documents and work packages created by the design team as per Industry standards & guidelines.
- Take direction from the Project Electrical Discipline Lead and interface with other electrical discipline team members
- Produce electrical engineering design drawings such as; single line diagrams, layout drawings, control schematics, wiring diagrams, panel schedules, cable schedules, bill of materials, etc. for new and existing installations.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- May have Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical electrical engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in electrical engineering specific software (ETAP, SKM, etc.).
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and power Point) and basic skills in CADD.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A BS degree in Electrical Engineering (Power) from ABET accredited university
- EIT (Engineer-in-Training Certification)