Full-Stack Software Engineering Lead
- We are looking for a very hands-on Software Engineering Lead who enjoys getting the MVP out the door and knows that to take services to scale require developing a complex distributed platform and is concerned with availability, throughput, latency and real-time responsiveness.
- Candidates must be flexible and excited about working in a fast-paced team environment; exhibit communication and organizational skills; and be willing and able to focus on both internal and external customer service to meet business needs.
- Architect a web-based platform including both front and backend services
- Work with UX designers to develop an amazing end user experience
- Building the next generation of our public facing web products.
- Design and develop robust, scalable microservices for RESTful endpoints and data pipelines
- Develop optimal querying and indexing strategies for large data sets
- Manage tooling for building and deploying services and containers
- Identify and address bugs, performance bottlenecks and other issues impacting our customers
- Make recommendations for new technology, based on emerging industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 8+ years of experience in web services development
- You have a firm grasp of OOP languages like C#
- Experience building service-oriented architectures (REST APIs and microservices)
- Experience with database technologies for storing time series data like TimeScaleDB, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working with cloud based, distributed architectures, AWS is a plus
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Must be proactive about gathering requirements, content, and feedback from stakeholders
- Experience with test automation experience with high standards for code quality
- Take ownership in delivering high quality results within tight deadline