Foundation field engineer
- Gordie Howe International Bridge Project – Michigan Interchange Segment
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Familiar with impact and vibratory pile driving methods, excavation, dewatering, concrete foundation construction, crane setups and layouts.
- Works with Foundation Superintendent to direct and coordinate craft employees to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget.
- Ensures quality documentation for foundation operations is maintained
- Willingness to learn from experienced field engineers and superintendents
- Construction Site experience required.
To be Considered Candidates:Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and two (2) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to six (6) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Construction Management degree or global equivalent
- Typically has three (3) years of project experience
- Ability to speak/read multiple languages
- Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the basic use of spreadsheets