Fired/Proprietary Equipment Engineer
Air Liquide | Poland, None
- Performs the design tasks within Mechanical discipline (Fired or / Proprietary Equipment) as one of several disciplines involved in designing plants for petrochemical or refinery industry. Size of the performed projects could extend from feasibility study to turnkey construction of large plants, which are built worldwide;
- 3D advanced design of fired and proprietary eq.
- Participates in projects execution including guide drawings preparation, inquiry preparation, bid comparison, review of vendors' workshop documentation, inspections and expediting;
- Verifies project documentation with respect to its completeness and accordance with standards, branch regulations and contract requirements;
- Participates in technical inspections by vendors (suppliers) of equipment in order to check the accordance with purchase order, prepares inspection protocol and accept equipment for shipping;
- Supervises the erection work;
- Participates in the development of branch know-how: standards, instructions, catalogues, computer applications;
- Prepares technical part of offers, such as technical evaluations, specifications of equipment etc.
Reporting line & localisation:
- Fired Equipment Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager, Mechanical Equipment.
- This role is located in Krakow - Poland and might require business trips to other engineering centers.
- Competencies and Profile
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- 3+ years of experience in similar position (Mechanical engineering office),
- Experience in the above-mentioned field, basics knowledge of one of ASME Sec VIII, ASME Sec I or AD 2000 or EN-13445, or EN-12953/52 or knowledge about construction of boilers, heaters, advanced vessels/heat exchangers etc.,
- Basic knowledge of materials and their use in mechanical and plant engineering,
- Structured and independent way of working,
- Fluency in English,
- Very good CAD knowledge and 3D SolidWorks or Inventor,
- Basic familiarity with thermodynamic related to heat exchange added value,
- Basic familiarity for welding or NDE is added value,
- Multicultural attitude,
- Willingness to travel and to work for some time abroad,
- Team work ability, regularity and accuracy.