Field Service Engineer, LNG 4S MECH
Main responsibilities Required Responsibilities:
- Carry out trouble-shooting, routine maintenance & components investigation for 4S engines products.
- Perform on-board commissioning, sea trial and maiden voyage support for 4S engines products.
- Execute warranty & commissioning works, supervision and upgrade for 4S engines products.
- Perform life cycle supports for customer in the after market of 4S engine products.
- Perform PLC & automation/electrical commissioning/retrofit for 4S engines ( optional ).
- Ability to work on engines with engineer background.
- Knowledge of machinery/field service work experience.
- More than 3 years' experience of similar task.
- Good command of English, written and verbal.
- Excellent command of Japanese, written and verbal ( optional).
- BSc in Mechanical, Marine, Electric & Electronic or Mechanistic Engineering.
- Communication skills & customer relations.
- Motivated to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to deal with people of different nationality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to make a service work report for internal / external customer.
- Able to travel around Japan and also abroad when required.