GE | Belgium, Flemish Brabant
- Provide advanced, total system-level troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repairs as well as maintaining and calibrating tools and test equipment
- Liaise with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues to achieve positive resolutions with timely follow-ups
- Identify new sales opportunities and share these with the account team to help grow our business
- Take responsibility for warranty and Periodic Maintenance Service (PMS) contract cost control, and completing the documents for Field Modifications Instructions (FMI) and PMS inspections for your accounts
- Support other Field Engineers with advanced and complex troubleshooting and technical fixes, and playing a leading role on complex and multifunctional system fixes.
Qualifications and experience
- A diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics, Electromechanics or Biomedical Engineering Technology combined with some relevant experience
- Good technical skills with a systematic and thorough approach to problem solving
- The ability to plan and organize your work own effectively, and to work with minimal direction
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and customer service skills – you can deal with differences of opinion tactfully and effectively, and you influence rather than direct
- Fluent French/Dutch and good English is required for the role.
- A strong business acumen – you have a good understanding of the factors that influence customer behavior