Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction, and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
- Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
- Perform total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Maintain daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues, to ensure satisfaction of primary customers.
- Assist in Account Sales visits, help train others where necessary, and identify Sales opportunities and communicate them to account team.
- Assist in the growth and direction of business in geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Responsibly complete all administration tasks on time (e.g., ensure timely completion of FMI’s and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts).
- Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Share best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Ensure timely dispatch closure.
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Technical and analytical skills, with between two and four years of Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
- Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Shows Initiative and motivation.
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer skills and deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion (e.g., influences rather than directs).