Field Rotating Equipment Engineer
Saudi Aramco | Saudi Arabia, None
- As a successful candidate you should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. An advanced professional engineering degree in related field, is desirable.
- You must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience with advance knowledge in rotating equipment engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education.
- You must have intensive experience in the area of hydrocarbon process engineering.
- You should be familiar in mechanical engineering and design principles related to machines components, and fluid mechanics.
- You should have the knowledge and understanding of rotating equipment and heir system performance/hydraulic calculations.
- You must have the knowledge and experience in condition monitoring system and be familiar with vibration protection and lubrication systems of different rotating equipment.
- You must have the knowledge and experience regarding installation of rotating equipment and its related issues such as alignment, and leveling.
- You must have the knowledge and experience in rotating equipment, their components, and auxiliary systems construction and design along with their functions including, but not limited to the followings:
- Pumps, Compressors, Gas turbines, Steam turbine, Gears and gearboxes.
- Mechanical seals, Bearings Control and protection system of rotating equipment including vibration system, ESD System and Anti surge, Recycle system
- You should have a knowledge base of the latest developments in oil and gas process engineering technology through work experience, conferences, seminars and professional journals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
- Provide technical advice for operations and maintenance on condition of machines and repair methods (workshop and Field) to ensure and enhance rotating equipment integrity and reliability.
- Investigate rotating equipment components failures in the assigned area.
- Review Bad Actor list (rotating equipment), analyze the problems/issues and provide recommendations.
- Conduct troubleshooting for any rotating equipment related problem to improve performance and/or bring equipment back in service.
- Enhance rotating equipment reliability utilizing condition monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting activities.
- Participate in construction, installation, commissioning, and start-up of rotating equipment ensuring quality of work to prevent consequence.
- Participate in factory acceptance test (FAT) and Site acceptance test (SAT) for newly install rotating equipment.
- Participate in HAZOP study related to rotating equipment.