Field Joint Coating Project Engineer
Subsea7 | France, Glasgow, Paris (Suresnes)
- Promotes and ensures compliance with the Pipeline Production Team philosophies and commitment to Subsea 7 vision and values.
- Support Tender Submissions
- Supports Business Development during the preparation of tender submissions and negotiations
- Assists in identifying technical solutions and prepare technical qualifications for bid to meet client enquiry
- Develops an accurate estimate of time, resource and materials
- Assists in the identification of risks
- Manage the delivery of Field Joint Coating projects
- Establishes coating requirements in accordance with applicable specifications, codes and standards
- Prepares specifications, scope of work and all documentation related to the field Joint coating activities
- Reviews and clarifies offers received from subcontractors
- Follows subcontractors, reviews documentation, assists to qualifications activities and reviews mobilisation activities
- Assists to start-up activities on production sites and follow production activities.
- Monitors and drives performance of subcontractors
- Assists in developing and implementing effective risk management solutions
- Ensures effective communication is maintained with clients and other departments
- Assistance to Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviours
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent International qualification in Coating or polymer field.
- Previous experience in a coatings role
Skills and behavioural expectations:
- Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally and externally.
- Demonstrates positive attitude and flexibility in work approach.
- Is risk focused and demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisions
- Shows awareness of, and works well to deadlines
- Demonstrates professional approach when representing PG, builds and enhances relationships with client and manages interfaces effectively.
- Demonstrate ability to manage interfaces with multi projects and functions in a multicultural environment.