Field Engineer (E&I) - Expressions of Interest
Wood | Australia, Brisbane
Overview / Responsibilities
- Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion.
- We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest for a variety of roles as part of an EPCM team on a new Oil & Gas project in the Brisbane area. Previous EPCM experience across a mix of both large and smaller projects will be considered favourably, along with exposure to the Oil & Gas industry.
- This role is a Brisbane-based hire and not FIFO. Applicants must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for the role.
Skills / Qualifications
The successful Field Engineer (Electrical & Instrumentation) will have the following experience and skills:
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering background
- Minimum 7-10 Years as a Field Engineer
- Degree qualified preferred, however, E&I Techs with relevant, significant experience as Field Engineers in EPCM environments will be considered
- Display proactive and visible HSE leadership
- Strong subcontractor management experience within the EPCM Oil & Gas environment
- Coordination of construction scope of work and/or construction work packs
- Proven ability to support construction execution by resolving technical queries and responding to requests for information
- Excellent communication skills to build strong working relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
The role is a full time, fixed-term contract.