F&G Field Designer/Engineer
Worley | USA, Prudhoe Bay
- Support planning and technical issues, RFIs, material issues and other support issues to assist area coordinators on the night shift.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, budgets, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various commissioning phases of a project.
- Develops and supports start-up / commissioning safety plans and procedures, assures conformance to company guidelines and practices
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates and/or attends design, construction, start-up, commissioning and qualification meetings.
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is required to:
- Must have ability to stand, walk on level, uneven and slippery surfaces, sit, squat, kneel, reach through low and high ranges and exhibit normal balance and coordination. These basic physical requirements are essential for safe performance of the job in harsh environments with exposure to very cold temperatures and while wearing arctic gear.
- Lift 20 lbs from floor to knuckle level x 2 with a 12 second interval,
- Carry Test: Carry 20 lbs with one hand for a minimum distance of 25 ft x 2.Self-paced but continuous. (Allow a 60 second rest break between carry tests.)
- Stairs: Climb 1 flight of stairs, 12 steps per flight x 5 for a total of 60 steps. Self-paced, but continuous. (Allow a 60 second rest break after climbing up and down 30 steps.)
- Stair Climb and Carry: While carrying 20 lbs with one hand and holding onto a railing with the other hand for safety, walk up and down 12 steps x 2 for a total of 24 steps. Self-paced, but continuous.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
BS Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Minimum of five years experience in Heavy Industrial Construction arena as a field engineer
- Experience in Electrical & Instrumentation is required
- Commitment to safety