Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provide day to day engineering and technical support to Operations team
- Lead facilities / operations engineering projects from conceptual design to installation and operation
- Provide engineering support to assure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conduct debottlenecking and optimization studies in support of Operations
- Manage engineering design as determined by internal control standards, and effectively communicate any and all changes to the appropriate party.
- Identify hazards, best practices, evaluate state of the art equipment and practices, and incorporates sound engineering practices for the design and construction of new facilities.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of Facilities / Process engineering experience
- Self-driven, detailed, and goal oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing demands on resources.
- Ability to troubleshoot routine upstream mechanical/ production systems and components
- Understanding of applicable industry codes and ability to provide engineering designs as per internal and industry standards
- Strong project management skills including planning, scheduling and budget control
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal with internal groups, external suppliers, and vendors.
- Strong Environment, Health and Safety focus and commitment.
- Engineering Degree, Preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- Apply Online
- Refer this job to a friend
- Share on your newsfeed