- Promote HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) aspects during the preparation, the execution of the fabrication, the testing, the load-out and sea-fastening activities
- Knowledge of and ensure subcontractor compliance with Company specifications
- Support during Design Engineering phase (including review fabrications drawings) to ensure constructability of equipment to be fabricated.
- Plan, prepare and deliver Fabrication Specifications and FAT Specifications
- Prepare and issue scopes of work as needed in support of projects and tenders
- Technical bid evaluation for compliance with specifications and design
- Follow welding & Non Destructive Tests (NDT) qualification process: qualification of welding & NDT procedures, qualification of Yard operators
- Prepare & attend pre-production meeting
- Ensure that the Technical Queries (TQ) are properly issued and answered by Company and the subcontractor
- Participate in the resolution of the Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) with the site team and engineering team
- Manage interfaces with fabrication Yard or fabrication supplier during all the course of the project
- Follow-up and witness fabrication of items
- Follow the FAT and Site Integration Tests (SIT)
- Responsible for fabrication planning
- Assist the fabrication Manager
- Ensure As-built and sail away dossier are consolidated (in agreement with QC)
- Prepare fabrication completion report & lessons learned at the end of the project
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in welding, fabrication, inspections, design or installation of structures, drafting.
- Capability to interface with personnel both internal or external to the project
- Ability to motivate other members of project team to deliver project commitments
- Ability to work both in office and on Yard with workers teams
- Fluent in English
- Majority of the work is carried out in the Houston office site with occasional travel during execution of fabrication packages