Experienced Oil and Gas Environmental Solutions Field Specialist
Schlumberger | Australia, Jandakot
We are looking for an Experienced ES Field Specialist to join our Australia team.
The ES Field Specialist is directly responsible for safely and efficiently managing the operation of ES Drilling & Waste Management equipment required at the wellsite. Has an indepth understanding of how drilling fluids and waste management systems influence each other, and capable of performing advanced troubleshooting and extraordinary maintenance on ES technologies.
- Reside in Perth or Australia and have the right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company’s requirement
- 2-3 years Technical TAFE Diploma Certificate is desirable
- Preferably with a minimum six (6) years field and offshore Solids Control Operations experience as an Environmental Solutions (ES) Field Specialist
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates is desirable
- Knowledgeable regarding drilling rig types, rig components, rig component functions, drilling operations, drilling fluids circulation system, drilling fluid system, primary techniques and systems used for drilling waste management
- Able to perform a solids control pump installation
- Ability to maintain, trouble shooting, prepare and dispatch of equipment
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation. Ability to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties
- Good personnel skills, excellent in communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Can work in a high-pressure, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills essential
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Salary: The salary package will comprise of a base salary in the range of AUD 60,000 - 80,000 /year.
Application: Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Application is open from 31-March-2020 until 01-May-2020.