Executive Floating Systems Engineer - HOU01GR
What we offer you
- INTECSEA offers independent insight, engineering and project management to deliver full lifecycle asset management, in any offshore environment from concept to decommissioning.
- Backed by extensive technical expertise, INTECSEA people work with clients to turn complex challenges into practical results. Bringing real insight to support critical business decision making, their imagination can reveal unseen options. And they can help you choose solutions from all appropriate sources.
- With the full capability of Advisian and the wider Worley Group readily available, INTECSEA is the obvious choice. A leader, not a follower, committed to delivering value by collaborating with clients as well as competitors, INTECSEA’s independence of thought and action is clearly the informed choice for offshore infrastructure projects now and in the future.
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- The Executive Floating Systems Engineer or Lean Marine Engineer holds ultimate responsibility for Deliver Marine systems engineering design that meets IntecSea, its customers, and applicable Classification, statutory rules and other project specifications on time and within budget
- Perform as Lead Marine Engineer and equipment package engineer when required
- Develop P&IDs, PFDs, design reports, Marine equipment datasheets and specifications for Floating Production Units
- Develop Equipment requisitions, Technical bid evaluations and review vendor documents for Marine Equipment
- Participate in HAZOP to ensure a safe and reliable Marine systems design is developed
- Participate in vendor technical bid clarification meetings
- Manages the work of several supervisors, team leaders, or Project Managers.
- Works frequently through delegation of authority and responsibility but has overall responsibility for the technical and commercial performance of large or complex projects.
- Manages team(s) in unusual settings or in demanding situations.
- Develops and implements programs to upgrade performance levels by working with staff and Client.
- Systematically serves as mentor or coach to all staff levels to enable their professional goals
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience as Executive Floating Systems engineer/Lead Marine Engineer for Semi-submersible, TLP or Spar with good knowledge of design, fabrication, Installation & commissioning.
- Sound knowledge of Classification society Rules, USCG and BSEE regulations applicable in Gulf of Mexico
- Knowledge of Smartplant P&ID, Autocad and PDMS software
- A recognized engineering degree in Marine, Mechanical or equivalent discipline
- 15 plus years of Marine Engineering Experience in Oil & Gas Environment.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to routinely serve as mentor or coach to staff enabling them to achieve their professional goals.
- Demonstrable innovation and creativity in leadership situations.
- Interfaces closely with existing and future clients and represents INTECSEA’s corporate capabilities, and mission.
- Demonstrable coordination between client and Project Team during execution of projects.
- Proven track record of successful Negotiations with Clients in proposal situations.
- Proven track record of resolved issues that have risen during performance of work.