Subsea7 | Portugal, Lisbon
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Under direct supervision, assists with production of deliverables, which may include engineering support to do design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various 3rd-party submissions.
- Consolidates knowledge in areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Assists in the production of technical documentation.
- Makes effort to become aware of all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements.
- Recognizes the objectives for professional development.
- To be clear of their roles and responsibilities within the Discipline.
- Regular feedback to the Principal/Lead/Senior Engineer on workload and requests for additional support.
AUTHORITY / DIMENSIONS:
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy Statement.
- Operate according to Subsea 7's Management Principles.
- Support standards and procedures for the Engineering Function.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / STAKEHOLDERS:
- External Subcontractors and suppliers for engineering and procurement activity relevant professional bodies and institutions of learning
- internal Lead/Senior Engineer Engineering Department and project engineering personnel SCM and HSEQ project personnel Offshore Manager(s) and Supervisors Mentor (where applicable).
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Our graduates typically have one of the following degrees: Mechanical, Civil, Naval, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- A current level of English is required.
- Ability to function within a design team and across multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize own workload, manage time accordingly and inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Be aware of interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers. Manage change control within own remit on a project.
- Inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Can work within time/budget constraints Commitment to Company Values
- Curious about the Energy Industry,
- Problem solver mindset with critical eyes for the details,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent ability to work within a multi-disciplined and multicultural team,
- Majority of the work is carried out at Subsea 7 Lisbon Office,
- Requirement for some international travel, for meetings as required.
- Working hours according to local regulation and Company's policy.