Saudi Aramco | Saudi Arabia, None
- As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferred in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical, or an equivalent technical field.
- You will have a minimum 10 years professional experience - in varied engineering work with emphasis on initial engineering stages. Fluent in English.
- You Should be familiar with company procedures, specifications and technical data manuals, with planning and scheduling methods, company accounting practices, project accountability, budgeting and the expenditures and financial portions of the project. Incumbent may require to travel/ visit remote areas of UR’s facilities. .
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the successful candidate you will be required to perform and demonstrate the following:
- Provide expert advice and assistance to the Unconventional resources, outside vendors, manufacturers, and design firms on matters relating to his area of expertise
- Review and evaluate the capabilities of vendors and contractors to determine their acceptability to perform major services to the Unconventional Resources. Acts as the department representative in dealings with vendors and manufacturers pertaining to his field of experience
- Work on or with Task Forces assigned to investigate incidents or solve specific problems. Performs cost analyses and Value Engineering studies as appropriate.
- Undertake special assignments requiring extensive technical experience and discretion when dealing with outside organizations.
- Prepare operating instructions and safety procedures.
- Modify and revise them if necessary.
- Ensure proper coordination and planning to ensure continuous operations.
- Develop and maintain Design Best Practices, Design Manuals or other documentation to enhance company profitability, safety and productivity.Act as a professional mentor to less senior specialists and engineers.
- Support Evaluation of appraisals and technical proposals.
- Familiar with development of scoping papers and basis of design.
- Has a sound experience in subsurface data gathering and full field development.
- Produce Feasibility studies, Basis of Designs, and Basic Design Engineering.
- High knowledge of unconventional and shale gas full filed development including design of gathering systems, process facilities, and export pipelines.