Engineer,Electrical and Instrument (Jurong Island)
Air Liquide | Singapore, Singapore
Missions and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective and efficient maintenance services of electrical and field instruments in process plants in various locations.
- Manage day to day operations in inventory control, quality of sub contractors’ work and team performance to maintain operational costs within budget and generate deliverables according to operation teams’ requirements.
- Ensure all electrical and instrument maintenance according to international industrial standards and requirements including statutory codes and corporate standards.
- Monitor all the Company's Safety and Environmental programs and ensure all maintenance works comply to corporate and local regulatory requirements.
Competencies and Profile
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering and maintenance/service/commissioning & start up in oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Experience in instrumentation with transmitters and control valves knowledge preferably.
- Possess problem solving skills, independent and interpersonal skills.