Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve | India, Bengaluru
This position is responsible for Designing Instrumentation and Electrical Documents like P&I drawings,wiring diagrams, Hook‐ups, selection of instrument components & controls, electrical panels, junction boxes and drives for various Flowserve Projects as per contract against specific customer order. This position will require working on multiple projects and Engineering assignments. Individual is required to coordinate with business unit engineers to ensure overall quality and on‐time delivery of customer submittals.
- To understand and revise various instrumentation documents like P&ID’s, Wirings, and other basic documents using Autodesk products/software and Microsoft tools.
- Work with the team in selection of instruments & electrical Equipment like transmitters, gauges, valves, Analog / Digital devices, switches, drivers and controls.
- Experience in reviewing various standards, creating specification reviews, design the systems related to electrical and instrumentation based on project requirements.
- To Understand and work on cable schedules, junction box layouts for various projects related instrumentationKnowledgeable in creation of Wiring diagrams in Solid works Electrical, knowledge on Smap 3D, PLC
- Programming using Codesys would be an added advantage.
- Graduate with min 2‐3 years of experience or Diploma with min 5‐6 years of experience in Instrumentation
- Engineering or Electrical and electronics Engineering with knowledge of Instrumentation/Electrical engineering preferably from pump / rotary equipment Industry.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Knowledge on Smap 3D, Solid works, programming in Codesys is an added advantage.
- Good work experience of designing P&ID’s, wiring diagrams, Instrument datasheets, Instrument lists, Control documents such as Control Narrative, C&E, Logic diagrams would be preferred.
- Basic understanding of selecting various transmitters, gauges & switches (Pressure, Level, Temperature and Flow), Vibration sensors, Monitoring systems understanding the customer requirements.
- Good knowledge of field instruments, Utility and electricals with Installation knowledge. Strong fundamentals of Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering.
- Awareness of International standards related to Electrical & Instrumentation (ASME, ANSI, API, ISA, IEC).
- Excellent analytical, creative and Interpersonal skills.
- A high level of self‐motivation, flexibility and self‐learning aptitude.
- Good team player and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities.