Engineer in Arnage Cedex, France
Flowserve | France, Arnage Cedex
As part of a replacement, we are looking for an engineering design office.
In direct contact with the Engineering Supervisor, your main tasks will be:
- Design pumping units that meet customer specifications, based on existing pumps or as part of new developments.
- To carry out the main design office activities: the realization and validation of customer plans, 3D modeling, the creation of technical purchasing specifications and nomenclatures.
- Do mechanical sizing calculations.
- Provide technical support to the various departments (project managers, customer service, quality, editing, testing) throughout the course of the projects.
- To be the interlocutor between our production plant and the product managers at the group level to ensure development and support.
- Work with remote teams to make 2D plans.
- Trained as a mechanical engineer, you have a first experience (3 years minimum) in the field of design and calculation. Knowledge of the revolving machinery industry is a plus.
- Mastery of CAD design software (Solidworks, Autocad)
- Knowledge of a finished element computing tool.
- For this position in direct connection with the Group's international organization, the current mastery of English is essential.