Engineer II for Honeywell International Inc., Houston, TX
- Implementing multiple technical assignments and standard engineering solutions, including installing and configuring Honeywell proprietary software products on customer systems such as UniSim design, Operator Training Simulator, Alarm Management, Operations Management, and logbook and Asset Sentinel, and following Honeywell’s engineering standards and methodologies for all projects.
- Reviewing customers’ requirements to customize and configure Honeywell product solutions to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Lead the Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) exercise on projects, including running testing and ensuring the customer witnesses that the provided solution works as per the project deliverables and work to acquire sign off from the customer on the SAT document.
- Resolve any issues raised by the customer during SAT.
- As per to project deliverables, responsible for creating, reviewing, and publishing all project documentation such as functional design specifications, as builds, and simulation models and exercises.
- Lead and coordinate resolution of technical issues for customers by working with Engineers and support teams to resolve all issues.
- Responsible for involving multiple teams and the necessary Engineers to work on problem solving for customers.
- Based on customers’ requirements, responsible for creating training documentation for the individual customer, as well as providing personalized training to the customer.
- Location: Houston, TX
- 40 hours/week
- Employee Referral Fee: $1,500
- If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.
- Contact: HR Services, Honeywell International Inc., 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- Please reference MS/NC # 219049
YOU MUST HAVE:
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or acceptable alternate occupation. Full term of experience must include: modeling and simulation; UniSim Design; UniSim Competency Suite; development of simulators for refining processes; development of environmental software; systems and operations analysis; Microsoft Excel; MES Applications such as Asset Management, Alarm Management, Operations Management and Logbook Applications; Integrating DCS systems with MES applications such as Experion PKS systems. Approximately 50% domestic/international travel required.