Flowserve | Mexico, Santa Isabel Xiloxoxtla
Engineering interface between the service center, plants and the revamp groups.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- BS in mechanical engineering or equivalent, and 5 years experience in pumps, valves, and rotating equipment
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of pump applications and types, a clear understanding of hydraulic fundamentals and how these relate to pumps and pump systems
- Demonstrate a working style which is team oriented and values communication, participation and involvement of others
- Is able to work effectively with high degrees of self management making decisions around priorities
- Ability to work closely with customers either face to face or by telephone and is a good verbal and written communicator with a confident and positive manner
- Have a high standard of written and spoken English as well as strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft Windows, Word, and PowerPoint; additional language skills would be desirable
- Has full understanding of ISG products and supports sales in setting appropriate sales strategies and bid decisions around these product lines
- Process driven and experienced and/or willing to be CIP trained to green belt standard or above
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic knowledge of pumps and hydraulics
- Able to interpret industry standard drawings
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skill
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with the Sales, Operations and other ISG functions to promote the best interests of Flowserve Corporation.
- Review of SOW for engineered jobs.
- Responsible for review of SOW for complete technical requirements.
- Responsible for identifying upgrade opportunities and submitting these to the sales engineer.
- Responsible for the review of technical specifications required for jobs, and having these put into the SOW.
- Putting in place Flowserve standards for required functions. (i.e., weld procedures, bolt torque, materials, etc.)
- Responsible for the approval of all live order, SC design changes, new designs, along with the follow up of ACN generation.
- First contact for witnesses; review specifications & requirements for visit.
- Responsible for failure analysis reports of specific jobs, when required.
- Supports the service center concerning all engineering issues.