Flowserve | India, Bangalore
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experienced in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD & T) standards.
- Should have hands on working experience on ERP system (oracle) - Bill of material, item master, routings etc
- Deriving & identification of Tools, Fixtures and Measuring instruments required by reviewing the drawing depends on Process and Machine.
- Develop manufacturing processes for Machining (HMC, VMC, Vertical Lathe, Turing Center, Turn Mill Center and CNC Control System), Welding ,Grinding, Shot blasting, painting, cycle time estimation, documenting process maps, driving process / fixture requirement
- Establish standard cycle time on manufacturing process and monitor the actual achievement, identifying the gauges and inspection methods required.
- High Speed Machine Strategies to save machining hours & save cost
- Should be able to interact with operators and take feedback on the processes and plan improvements
- Maintain and create comprehensive documentation of manufacturing processes and procedures for future reference and training.
- Coordinate with engineering teams & understand drawings, Bill of material, design changes
- Understanding the sub-contracting processes required and coordinate with Supply chain for costs / cycle times/ Lead times.
- Coordinate with Planning teams to understand priorities and meet all the requirements
- Coordinate with IT/Finance on routing resource management and necessary developments as required.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing the data and identifying root causes and coordinate corrective actions with production teams.
- Should have knowledge on product cost estimations / Lean manufacturing / Continuous Improvement / PFMEA
- Be aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Goals, and applicable standards to this job type / position
- Knowledge in design of fixtures, toolings & CNC Programming
- BE in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience - Min 8 years to Max 10 years
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Creative thinker, vibrant.
- Good Team Player.