Flowserve | Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Issue bills of material for a pump and / or a package.
- Generate technical documentation for customers and suppliers.
- Generate specification of all materials and accessories that make up the scope of supply.
- Participate in internal and customer KOMs.
- Provide support to the factory on the issues related to the assembly of pumps and packages.
- Support Quality and respond to non-compliance reports regarding pumps and packages.
- Monitor and support the Performance Test, when necessary.
- Support the Service and Warranty Department when necessary.
- Support the commercial area in the preparation of sales proposals and new orders, regarding the scope sold, application, analysis of technical specifications, risks, innovations, etc., relating to pumps and packages.
- Respond and monitor the engineering actions associated with PDBL.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Higher Education in Mechanical Engineering - 3 years of experience.
English; Office pack; DocTrack; Inventor - Basic Tools; APIAN system; Basic knowledge of Metallurgy, Lubrication, Alignment, Balancing, Vibration and Noise; Solid knowledge of API 610 Standards; API-682, API 614, API 671, HI and NFPA. Green Belt, FMEA, RCA and 6S.