Engineer, 4 Stroke Engine
Wärtsilä | Singapore, Singapore
The responsiblities of the Engineer include:
- Perform field service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform basic troubleshooting (running tests, fine tuning, adjustments, trimming related to running performance) on 4 Stroke diesel / dual fuel engine.
- Lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
- Interact with customers during the work execution.
- Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures
Ideally, the candidate has the followng attributes:
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Marine Enginering with at least three to five years' of related working experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to independently perform major/complex repairs and complete overhauls.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Able to travel at a short notice