Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer
Air Liquide | Turkey, None
Missions and Responsibilities
- Will be working with process instruments (temperature, pressure, flow measuring devices, pneumatic valves, etc.)
- Available to obtain high voltage operating responsibility certificate
- Knowledge of DCS systems (preferred Yokogawa DCS systems)
- Will be able to plan and perform incidental and preventive maintenance activities in electrical and instrument issues.
- Electrical knowledge in circuit breakers, medium and low voltage switchgears, protection relays, control circuit etc.
- The position is in Air Liquide Polatlı Plant, but may need to assist other plants time to time.
Competencies and Profile
- Having a bachelor degree in engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Open to self-improvement and eager to learn,
- Technical English knowledge is necessary.
- No obstacle to travel.
- Preferably lives in Polatlı or in Ankara.