Detailed knowledge of the Electrical discipline for the following technical aspects of projects
- Electrical principals
- Codes and standards and their application
- Distribution and power generation design
- Safety systems, protection and control
- Area classification
- Electrical studies and calculations
- Plant design and equipment layout
- Specification, evaluation and procurement of equipment and materials
- Coordinate with suppliers via the procurement team
- Coordinate with other disciplines were required
- Review and approve supplier documentation
- Factory acceptance testing, construction and commissioning support Facilitate work share project execution with our associated offices.
- Be fully conversant with Company procedures, technical work practices, workings and policy.
Keep up to date with the latest technological advancements and best practices within the electrical specialisation.
Continue professional development by attendance to in and out of company technical training.
Facilitate work share project execution with our associated offices
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Equivalent (Essential)
- Membership to Professional Organisations (Desirable)
- 6 - 10 years of experience in Electrical Engineering environment with EHT experience
- Ability to lead small teams in a multi-discipline task force-based engineering environment (Essential)
- Proven expertise in FEED and EPC Engineering execution including Field Engineering in Project execution (Desirable).