Electrical Engineer Level II
deliver electrical engineering services that meet Worley, its customers, and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
identify and report changes to project scope;
assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets, and schedules;
assist in procurement, construction, and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations, and write purchase orders;
contribute to appropriate studies, analyses, and recommend actions;
assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations, and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
- Technical and Industry Experience
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of electrical engineering-specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.