Electrical Engineer (LabVIEW) - Manufacturing
Halliburton | USA, Houston
- This position serves as a software support role within the manufacturing engineering group. Under general direction, responsible for defining requirements, functional specifications, and testing documentation for engineering software applications. Designs, codes, tests, troubleshoots, and documents engineering software applications.
- Under general supervision, assists in analysis, modification and design of products and services for assigned projects which requires working knowledge of materials, components, and their applications.
- Prepares design calculations and specifications.
- Develops test procedures, conducts tests and completes test result analysis for assigned projects.
- Assists in handling field and manufacturing problems to maintain and improve products and services.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or computer science required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Labview software
- Updating software to current Windows system
- Familiarity with Linux
- Design and troubleshooting of circuit boards
- Electrical engineering support
- A Master’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.
- 4 years of related experience preferred.