Honeywell | Mexico, Mexico city
Prepares engineering drawings in collaboration with engineering specialists using CAD system.
- Supports commissioning, design changes and provision of marks-up as-built project documentation.
- Supports continuous improvement of project process/product/ system design via provision of lessons learned feedback
- Delivers on house assignments as per the agreed timeline, and set quality standards.
- Follows work plans and cost estimates for work in commissioning, troubleshooting and support activities.
- Ensures accurate application and implementation of standard processes and tools in preparing accurate Electrical Engineering deliverables.
- Uses standard processes and procedures to ensure all commissioning activities comply with the required safety regulations and satisfy contractual requirements.
- Reports processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
- Supports in conducting risk and opportunity assessments during commissioning phase and in handling technical risks by following mitigation guidelines.
- Identifies potential Hazards and reports to Site management.
- Interacts with customer and support them on request.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Mechatronics, Robotics, Control Automation, Electrical, Electronics, or similar.
- CAD Drawings 2D & 3D
- Project Management
- Electrical Engineering (Schematics, layouts and electrical protection)
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Parametric Design