Electrical Critical Systems Engineer
Oceaneering | USA, Clear Lake
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position requires managing projects, supporting customer meetings and discussions.
- Supporting manufacturing
- Performing trade studies and analysis
- Definition and planning of the design/development effort
- Hardware testing support
- Coordination and integration at all project levels
- Must be able to apply basic electrical engineering principals to tasks or jobs not previously encountered. Flexibility in work schedule may occasionally be required to support customer schedules.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of related electrical engineering experience required
- Direct experience with analog and digital circuit design using commercial off the shelf items (COTS), electrical design software tools, control systems to include PLC’s and microcomputers, basic radio frequency systems, video systems, audio communication systems writing detailed procedures, and troubleshooting anomalies is highly desirable.
- Individual must be highly motivated and have excellent skills in communication, writing, documentation, analysis (excel, MATLAB), and design (Autocad). Familiarity with various regulatory codes, NEC, CE, UL, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.