dvanced Project Engineer - Cyber Security
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Advanced Project Engineer – Cyber Security to be based in Kuwait. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and providing on-site Cyber Security services associated with Industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, trouble-shooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Assume a Leadership role in assigned projects insuring the project is delivered as designed, on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Act as a technical mentor and team lead to develop cyber security technical expertise and HPS business acumen
- Act as primary customer interface to ensure proposed solutions meet their business needs.
- Maintain technical competency with the HPS security and networking product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated security/network disciplines.
- Maintain cyber security certifications.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO27000, etc.
- Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support.
- Assist Sales/Business Development by defining potential Honeywell cybersecurity solutions including customer presentations and proposal development.
- Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner.
- Act as technical mentor and team lead as applicable to develop cyber security technical expertise and HPS business acumen amongst new & junior technical talent.
- Act as technical Point of Contact for on-going support of high-touch, critical customers that need on-going technical relationship management
- Act as a key contributor to operations strategy for the region given extensive knowledge of subject matter and customers in the geography
- Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics
- Proven previous experience in Industrial Automation Network Systems Engineering.
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar security certification
- CISCO Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (at least one) – must currently be certified or in the process of certification
- Linux/Windows Security Basics
- Previous proven experience working with IT Security
- Previous experience within Industrial Networking
- Previous experience within Industrial Process Control
- Proven experience leading Security Projects.
- Cyber Security Risk Analysis
- Process Control system design/implementation
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
- Industrial Control Systems
- Familiarity with Industrial Site’s Safety requirements
- Strong virtualization experience (VCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Networking certs (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Experience performing cybersecurity/network services at customer sites.
- Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
- Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
- LAN/WAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, switches, routers, firewalls
- TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
- Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS, SIEM
- Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
- Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server
- Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
- Results oriented
- Confident – ability to work with minimal supervision
- Open minded- Integrative thinker
- Influences without authority
- Effective communicator
- Customer service orientated