Oceaneering | Australia, Perth
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptual design, costing and tendering, engineering analysis, and development for new products and prototypes.
- Source and evaluate necessary components and build prototypes and test setups.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and relevant specifications.
- Write and review technical proposals and specifications.
- Perform product testing onshore and offshore.
- Interface with customers and project managers.
- Provide engineering status and progress reports.
- Occasional travel offshore or overseas.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronic)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience designing using 3D CAD software (Solidworks/Inventor)
- ROV and tooling design experience, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electro-hydraulic surface and subsea controls, project management or project engineering, FEA and material specifications experience is highly desired.