ExxonMobil | India, Bangalore
Job Role Responsibilities
- Estimate scope for a variety of small, medium and large Refining, Chemicals, Midstream and Upstream projects using appropriate tools and systems.
- Engage design/execution/peer input as required.
- Ensure all assumptions / clarifications are properly documented.
- Provide support for any selection and optimization during project development.
- Support project team in identification, evaluation and capture of capital efficiency opportunities and estimate risks.
- Perform cost reconciliation to previous estimates as project develops.
- Work with Benchmarking group to develop relevant benchmarks to be included in the estimate confidence package.
- Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management from a recognized university with a GPA 7.0 and higher.
- 6 to 12 years’ prior experience in EPC or Project Management in the Oil and Gas industry ◦Preferred; experience on an executing project.
- Preferred; prior experience interfacing with contractors or teams remotely across multiple countries
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in cost estimation or proposal execution.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Strong presentation skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to project team members and company leadership/management
- Ability to travel internationally as per business needs
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
- Able to work well with others in a fast-changing environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in training/mentoring new employees