TechnipFMC | Spain, Bacelona
- Estimation total project cost at completion
- Confirms/updates the expected project profitability valuation and ensures the information is reliable.
- Sets up Cost Control Procedures
- Sets up Budgets and the specific tool to follow the project costs
- Estimation of Total Forecasts, Quantity / Costs and Expected Outcomes
- Providing support to the Risk Manager to prepare the Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Approves commitment control and vendor/subcontractors invoice
- Assist Project Managers in optimizing and improving the budgeted profits
- Preparation of change orders / claims, and follows up
- Generation of monthly internal Project Management Review (PMR) / external status reports (client reports)
- Development of cash flows on monthly basis
- Development of statistical and close-out reports, with a view towards improving feedback data and estimation tools on future contracts / proposals
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Master’s Degree or bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in cost control.
- Experience in companies providing services to Petrochemical, Refining or chemical sector.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent in English, French desirable.
What we offer:
- Be part of a multinational company with a solid and consolidated development perspectives
- Salary according to experience and responsibilities
- Career plan
The ideal candidate will participate of:
- Breakthrough Projects: continuously raise standards, to be innovative, solution-oriented, helping us to solve complex problems.
- Global Playground: be open-minded, open to travel, speak professional English, be adaptable and work in multicultural environment.
- Live Inspiring Experiences: be committed and proactive, having a strong sense of collaboration, able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team