John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Controls Engineer II in Tulsa, OK! This person will design safe, cost effective controls and automation process/environmental systems for the Refinery/Petrochemical industry.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Controls design, testing, troubleshooting and startup of a wide variety of electrical and electronic equipment for our manufactured and packaged equipment. This equipment includes, but is not limit to: motors, valves, actuators, and transmitters, emission monitoring equipment, recorders, and programmable logic controllers(PLC). Controls Engineer will be required to program and alter all types of PLC's, HMI's, PID loop controllers, VFD's, and other control devices.
What You Will Need:
- 2+ year experience with mainly Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC platform
- 2+ year experience understanding and apply National Electrical code (NEC)
- 2+ year experience with480 VAC equipment
- 2+ year experience of computer and industrial networking applications
- 2+ year experience in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Electrical and mechanical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills in English both oral and written
- Demonstrated safe work habits in an industrial environment
- Proven Mechanical aptitude and ability to work independent to solve problems
- A TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) will have to obtained within first six (6) weeks of employment
- BS Electrical Engineering Technology, BS Electrical Engineering, BS Controls Engineering or equivalent experience.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 4+years' experience working on all types of industrial, electrical and electronic equipment including, but not limited to motors, valves, actuators, transmitters and PLC equipment
- 4+ years' experience with electrical and control panel design.
- 4+ years' experience with safety, OSHA and NFPA 70E
- Experience with Modicon PLC, Triconex PLC, GE Rx3i PLC, Wonderware/Indusoft HMI
- Experience with Safety Instrumented systems(SIS)
- Knowledge of vapor combustion/recovery in liquid hydrocarbon loading applications.