Saudi Aramco | Saudi Arabia, None
- As a successful candidate you should hold a Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- You must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, control systems and instrumentation.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international design codes and standards, industry best practices, and Specifications.
- You must have hands on experience in engineering and maintenance of Yokogawa and Siemens Control Systems.
- You should have experience with OPC and Modbus interfaces, understanding of control tuning, experience in designing, and building control and shutdown system logic.
- You should have working knowledge of alarm management system, asset management system, and OSI PI.
- You must have experience in control systems network design, management, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You must be strong in technical report writing related to facilities control system investigation, technologies or upgrade.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You are expected to be able to perform the following:
- Maintain the facilities control systems and instrumentation in good working condition at all times to ensure that the assigned facilities Production is met at sustained capacities.
- Ensure that the control system is managed in accordance to company’s guidelines and related operating procedures and management of change documents are accurate and updated.
- Perform highly skilled design, installation, maintenance, and repair of facility instrument and control systems equipment.
- Organize and coordinate work assignments considering operational priorities. Candidate will work with and lead teams from maintenance, operations, and other parties to complete work targets.
- Conduct on-the-job training and mentoring of field technicians and young engineers in the field of control system, and maintain records of their work accomplishments.