Construction Services Reporting Engineer
- Leads and performs project schedule/cost reporting for Construction when assigned.
- Responsible for developing and optimizing data analysis tools to support management requirements and reviews.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality completion of monthly reporting deliverables support and production with limited oversight and guidance.
- Directly interfaces with construction and management as necessary to coordinate schedule/cost control monitoring, validation, analysis and reporting.
- Provides timely support to project financial reporting and trending functions and the invoice/billing process as required.
- Independently provides accurate financial, cost reporting, trending analysis and recommends corrective actions.
- Responsible for schedule/cost analysis, development and presentation of schedule/cost to support management reviews.
- Review potential changes against project scope and execution plans. Analyze cost and schedule impact of scope changes and trends.
- Uses schedule/cost collection tools, develops and maintains schedule/cost and resource databases and reports.
- Leads requirements for schedule/cost control data for a specific discipline or other specialty applications, when assigned.
- Identifies need for schedule/cost analysis support for the project, and recommends development or modification and enhancement of schedule/cost data standards and reports.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university with at least 3 years of professional experience required, or in lieu of a degree, must have over 9 years of professional experience.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check, which includes verification of employment and education.
- Must be able to obtain a site security badge for access to the worksite.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Intermediate Knowledge of PowerBI.
- Must possess good interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems.
- Ability to work overtime and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Basic Knowledge of Python.
- Ability to conduct site walk-downs which may consist of climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, walking on elevated platforms, walking on uneven surfaces and within confined spaces.
- Experience in other areas of project controls (planning, scheduling, estimating, etc.).
- Extensive cost engineering experience with previous experience on large/complex projects.
- Experience working in Project Controls on DOD or DOE projects with a certified EVMS.
- Experience with Primavera P6 schedule.
- Experience with CloudEVM Cost Processor (or similar).
- Experience in cross-project coordination and issue resolution.
- Project Controls Bechtel Certification.
- Working knowledge of Bechtel systems, work processes, and project EPC functions.