Construction Engineering Technician
AECOM | USA, San Francisco
AECOM is seeking for a Construction Engineer Technician IV for employment in Guenoc Valley, CA.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of tasks in support of the engineering staff.
- Activities may include assisting with engineering calculations, setting up and operating equipment, inspecting equipment and engineering installations for compliance with specifications and maintaining project documentation.
- General understanding of procedures, company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Viewed as competent in all areas.
- Highest non-supervisory position.
- May oversee work of junior-level technicians.
- Viewed as competent in all areas.
- Professional certification desirable if applicable.
- High School diploma
- 6+ years of experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass a State and Federal criminal history/security pre-employment background check
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Shall be physically capable of walking over rough terrain and standing long periods of time
- Physically able, with or without an accommodation, to work in outdoor environments with uneven terrain, and variable indoor/outdoor conditions including heat, cold, dust, noise, radiation, and vibration; position requires frequent standing/walking, and performing work in an environment of heavy, moving, dangerous equipment; often operating vehicles, and performing keyboard/mouse operations; occasionally performing work with arms above shoulder level, repetitive bending & stooping, climbing stairs, and lifting of less than 25 pounds; rarely power gripping/squeezing (hand tools, levers, etc.), working at heights, using portable ladders, wearing fall protection, working in confined spaces, repetitive or fine hand movements, working alone in isolated/remote areas, and lifting of 25-50 pounds. Position will include wearing all associated personal protective equipment, including, but not limited to hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, safety shoes/boots, gloves, hearing protection, and fall protection.
- OSHA 10 Certification desirable.
- 6+ years of experience in construction specifically in solar power preferred