Provide support to the jobsite by providing technical guidance to craft and staff in order to fulfill the project requirements.
- Receive and distribute project design documents
- Perform surveillance/examinations, if required, to ensure that the Quality objectives are being met for the project
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
- Other duties as assigned
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/ province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the basic use of spreadsheets
- Construction Management degree or global equivalent
- Typically has from one (1) year of project experience
- Ability to speak/read multiple languages