Component Engineer - (Mechanical Design - Transformer)
Your new role – exciting and future-oriented
- Preparation of 3D modeling, drawing, BOM of core frame assembly, connection & tank assembly of EHV transformers and reactors.
- Possess sound knowledge to perform detailed mechanical design calculations like short circuit analysis of leads, noise, vibration, seismic condition for transformers and reactors.
- Detailed knowledge of materials to define, prepare specification of major fabrication items and other critical components.
- Make quantitative and qualitative design analysis of transformer and reactors.
- Effective co-ordination among manufacturing, suppliers and customer.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 7 years in mechanical design of EHV transformers and reactors
- Sound knowledge of Auto CAD, CREO or equivalent 3-D modeling software
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving demeanour, willing to work in interdisciplinary teams.