Collaboration Engineer II
Chesapeake Energy | USA, Oklahoma City
This intermediate level position designs and implements AV solutions across all locations, under general supervision, in order to facilitate the planning, installation, operation, and maintenance of AV hardware, software and conferencing platforms.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that AV hardware, software, and conferencing equipment is prepared to meet the needs of the organization.
- Setup and operate AV systems for live audio and video events, including broadcasts, conferences, corporate events, and board meetings.
- Operating the master controls of AV systems during production events.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and problem-solving of AV hardware and software.
- Seeks ways to improve AV and conferencing performance, expand services, and improve current processes.
- Storing, transporting, assembling and disassembling AV equipment.
- Ensuring the production and updating of AV documentation such as user guides.
- Cabling and wiring to implement technologies into AV setups.
- Develops and supports business relationships with business customers and vendors.
- Able to lift and carry 50lbs
Job Specific Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the master controls for AV production events
- Intermediate ability to correctly identify problems, analyze information, develop and evaluate options, and implement solutions
- Strong ability to communicate written and verbally with all levels of co-workers, customers, and external contacts
- Intermediate knowledge of Mersive products, Microsoft Teams, Bluejeans, Kollective, and other conferencing platforms
- Minimum: High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree - from accredited university - IT, MIS, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum: 2 - 5 years related work experience
- Prefered: Extron Certification and/or a Crestron Certified Programmer