Cloud Operations Engineer – Singapore
Conoco Phillips | Singapore, None
- Day to day operations of the regional Storage & Backup/Recovery environments, including (CDOT) NetApp, Veritas (NBU), Veeam, VMWare.
- Maintain environments in accordance with established IT policies and procedure.
- Conduct routine audits of environments to ensure compliance.
- Participation in regional or global projects as required.
- Assist in planning, budgeting and procurement of hardware and technology refresh activities.
- Support after-hours On-Call, if schedule requires.
- Participate in global meetings and conferences
- Comfortably lift a reasonable weight – 15kg.
- Work independently, proactively and be self-motivated to meet the needs of working in a globally managed virtual team environment.
- In addition, the position may be required to support technology areas as required by individual job responsibility rotations:
Linux SupportNetBackup and Data Domain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certified.
- 5 years experience in Storage & Backup technologies:
- NetApp Storage (CDOT)
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD (formerly DataDomain)
3 years experience in Linux Operating Systems (RedHat).