Air Liquide | Singapore, None
Missions and Responsibilities
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- They must have experience working with scripting languages like Python, Bash.
- Working with AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, VPC, CloudWatch, SNS, CloudFormation, IAM,Autoscaling and EFS.
- Making/Modifying AMI & CloudFormation template and publish as company product on AWS Marketplace,
- Zabbix as a monitoring tool for disk usage, CPU utilization, list of open files etc. and sending alerts to our teams based on the same.
- Managing local infrastructure. Including resolving multi-OS (Linux,windows) system related issue within the SLA timeline.
- Operational OS Patching on Windows & Linux using SMS AWS
- Familiar with Linux Administration.
- Managing & setup servers, backup operations.
Competencies and Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Linux Related Certification.
- Three to five years’ experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position in AWS Environments.
- Deep understanding and experience with Cloudformation, Scripting.
- Interest in Cloud Serverless Engineering and its impact on greater business practices.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
- Multi-Tasking capabilities to manage multiple tasks being assigned.