Civil Engineer - Development Services
Kimley-Horn | USA, Nashville
Kimley-Horn one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is seeking a Civil EIT or PE to join our Land Development team in Nashville, TN and perform site civil engineering tasks for residential and commercial projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience with site civil design and permitting and applicable software applications including hydrology modeling program, storm drainage programs, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development site designs.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Or PE Certification
- 6 - 24 months of relevant land development engineering experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously