Civil and Structural Steel Lead Engineer
Air Liquide | Poland, None
- Leading a team of civil and structural engineers in-house;
- Leading a team of 3rd party (external) civil and structural engineers outside of AL premises.
- Preparation of project related specification considering the applicable national / international regulations;
- Preparation of construction Inquiry packages and managing the interface;
- Ensuring quality of engineering documents and material supply according to contract requirements;
- Providing realistic and reliable forecasts on man-hour consumption, quantities, cost, achievement of milestones and freezing dates;
- Managing man-hour consumption, quantities, cost, achievement of milestones and freezing dates and deviations;
- Request for support whenever he/she feels the need (no wrong ambitions).
Reporting line & localisation:
- Civil and Structural Steel Lead Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager, Electrolysis.
- This role is located in Cracow.
Competencies and Profile:
- Experienced in onshore oil and gas Civil design;
- Experienced in onshore oil and gas Structural Steel design;
- Experienced in onshore oil and gas modularization design;
- Inter-discipline mindset;
- Contract awareness;
- Cost consciousness.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company;
- Work in a multicultural team;
- Training and opportunities to develop;
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms;
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.