Saudi Aramco | Saudi Arabia, None
- As a successful candidate, you should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering. MSc degree is highly preferred. A Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Chartered Engineer (C. Eng.) license or registration is desirable.
- You must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a process engineer with and Oil & Gas operator or engineering company.
- You must have the knowledge of industry standards and codes such as API and ASME is required to support the design reviews, and plant modifications.
- You should have experience in developing PFDs and P&IDs, troubleshooting process issues and equipment failures including pumps, compressors, and dehydration systems.
- You must have experience in troubleshooting process issues and equipment failures including pumps, compressors, and dehydration systems.
- You should also have experience with process simulation modeling with Hysis or other industry standard software, conducting risk assessments, PHAs and HAZOPs, commissioning and testing process system and equipment, preparing process equipment specifications and process datasheets.
- You should have a thorough understanding of plant operations, process technologies, process modeling, capital investment and business drivers, and economic evaluations and be able to demonstrate the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams producing reports, studies and doing presentations that provide basis for management’s decision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You are expected to be able to perform the following:
- Provide day-to-day technical support to operations and maintenance to troubleshoot process related issues.
- Develop and review the engineering design packages for any process, piping modifications for new or upgrade projects.
- Review project proposal design packages.
- Update and maintain engineering documentation and drawings.
- Conduct mass and energy balance, monitor process and systems to provide energy optimum solutions.
- Conduct energy performance studies with the intent of energy savings.
- Propose and trial test new technologies.
- Develop, monitor and report key performance indicators.
- Develop and mentor young Engineers.
- Provide analysis, evaluation and interpretation to support projects, processes and financial evaluations related to Saudi Aramco capital investment decisions.
- Regularly interact with other professionals in various company organizations involved in capital planning and economic analysis.