Schlumberger | USA, Houston
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans and supervises the work of a team of staff necessary to develop a new product or technology. This team will be typically not more than 20 technical staff.
- Works with the supervisor and team members to identify and organize the best approach to executing the tasks required for the project and takes full responsibility for the detailed project plan and resources.
- Ensures that his/her team follows the applicable Product Development Process and adheres to all the relevant Standards and Procedures.
- Delivers or sustains the product or technology at the necessary level of quality to respect the requirements established by the business stakeholders (e.g. requirements, timeline and budget).
- Provides technical documentation from the team that describes proven solutions for the project, including design files, technical drawings and specifications documents as required by the EMS management system.
- Monitors and guides good working practices relating to QHSE, technical rigor, professional behavior and performance of the assigned team.
- Maintains the necessary level of expertise for self and team through training and development as appropriate for the execution of the project.
- With the supervisor, sets annual objectives and performs regular appraisals of performance for the assigned team.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum education PhD
- 15 years’ experience.
- 15 years’ experience in the oilfield industry
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship