Saudi Aramco | Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
We are seeking for a Chemical Engineer to work under Safaniya Onshore Producing Department (SONPD).
The department receives offshore crude production, processing and shipping the oil and gas to meet production quotas while maintaining sales specifications. It operates two large scale GOSPs in the Northern Area of Saudi Arabia, including oil/water/gas separation, crude desalting, gas compression and formation water treatment and injection. This job is primarily to work as on-site GOSP Plant Engineer supporting day-to-day process optimization and general operations.
- Minimum Requirements:
As a successful candidate, you should hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering.
- You must have a minimum of 10 years’ design and/or plant operations experience, preferably in the oil or similar process industry.
- You must have process engineering discipline knowledge and field experience to support and maintain day-to-day reliable operations.
- You should have experience in the support of both small and large-scale capital projects.
- You must have experience with using MOC for plant changes, design review small and large projects, SAP system, e-review and other industry software.
- You must have knowledge or experience with process control, including the use of HYSYS and other process simulation software, as well as practical experience with Process Hazard review and implementation programs such as HAZOP and MOC.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles, calculation methods, design and international codes, standards, specifications and industry EPC entities.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
You are expected to be able to perform the following:
- Develop continuous improvement operating and process solutions by collecting and analyzing operating information and data. Act as technical consultant on operating problems.
- Prepare and issue engineering procedures, reports, Operating Instruction Manuals (OIMs), technical presentations, Management of Change (MOC), etc. as required.
- Initiate and develop innovations, new technologies and procedures to optimize operations and reduce operating costs.
- Initiate and develop small and large-scale capital projects required to maintain Maximum Sustainable Capacity (MSC).
- Work as proponent engineer with other related organizations to design and implement modifications and new construction.
- Participate and contribute to comprehensive department management program to maintain and continually improve process performance, business management KPIs and safety.
- Work with other company departments and third parties to support department objectives.
- Prepare procedures for field execution repair, retrofit, replacement and repair for plant equipment and preparing Operating Instruction Manuals. This also includes knowledge and experience utilizing) processes and procedures.
- Assist, train and mentor less experienced engineers.