Siemens | India, Bengaluru
Candidates would be responsible for
- Working on characterization of custom IP.
- Development of relevant flows and methodologies for characterization and FE validation.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience working with characterization tools/flows and methodologies for custom IP’s, foundation IP.
Essential Technical Experience
- Good understanding of Digital circuits fundamentals and SoC concepts
- Experience with characterization, FE view generation and validation.
- Exposure to Industry standard characterization tools and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of scripting tools (TCL, Perl, Python, ML)
- Exposure to Finfet and Fdsoi semiconductor process nodes
Characteristics & Requirements :
- Quick learner, good problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated